Anyone down for r4r? Or just reading in general

Hey! So I just released my new story called “Love, Amelia.”
If anyone is interested in doing r4r please PM me!
Also we don’t have to do r4r you can just read in general hahaha but people mainly like r4r’s so I’m down for that as well…Also this thread isn’t meant to promote stories! I’m making a separate thread for that! :relaxed:

Cover:

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖’𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒕. 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏. 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑪𝒐-𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚 𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒐𝒓, 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅?

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞~ 𝑹𝒐𝒎

𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐬~ 𝑳𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑪𝑪 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑴𝑪, 𝑭𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝑪𝑪 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑳𝑰

Link:

• I have seen the Pm sent to me and the responses from this thread, but I can’t get to everyone’s at once so therefore R4R with me personally are paused for right now until I complete the ones I dm’d on instagram ! You can still reach out to others on this thread but I will be backing up and completing the ones I said I will do! When I finish those, I will read4read some more from here.
6 Likes

THANK YOU FOR THIS :blush: :blush:
if anyone interested in r4r then dm me or pm me
Ig : @anjali__soni
Title : THE BROKEN HISTORY
Genre : Thriller
Style : Limelight
Episode : 5 episode (more coming soon)
Customization : Yes FULL CC FOR MC AND LI
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5023347762724864

amelia is a police officer. She doesn’t know that someone form her own family killed her sister.
What will happened when she find out that she is connected to the mafia and her mom dad hidden the truth from her? His new partner also trying to find out about case, does he also have a story? Will her new partner walk with her on the Danger Path?
Drama, Betrayal, danger Waits For her
FULLCC/1LI

1 Like

I’ll dm you when I get home to do the r4r :yellow_heart: :grinning:!

1 Like

yeah sure :blush:

1 Like

PM me if you’re up for R4R :relaxed:

Title: The Apartment
Author: Sapphire (:
My Instagram: @ episodesapphire
Description: Mila, Emma and Benji living together in the city often leads to some chaotic situations. But things seem to be looking up for them at least.
Genre: Comedy
Story Cover:

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4951680812253184

Hi, I’d love to do a r4r with you. :relaxed:

Story Title: The Way To Paradise
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 6 (ongoing)
Instagram: @Stephanie_angel

Description:
She’s a broken girl recovering from past trauma. He’s a playboy hell-bent on making her his. Will he be able to show her the way or will her darker secrets wash everything away? CC

Link:

Title: Anti-HEROES
Author: L I A
IG: @storiesby_lia

Story Description:
Camari is released from juvie and trying to stay out of trouble. Too bad she crosses paths with five criminals and is forced to attend high school to protect an unruly teen prince.

Genre: Comedy
Story Cover:

Character art by @sspiderlilyy
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4594698485956608

Hey Mer1011,

Thank you for this thread. I will read your story. Please, read my stories ‘For HIS Sake’, ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK.

Links Bounded Minds:

Covers Bounded Minds:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

:point_right: :point_right: NEW first 7 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

Thank you! It’s by @epi.viny on Instagram :relaxed:

i would like to do a r4r!

I would like to do r4r! (2x2 chapters) :grinning:

Name of my story: Blood For Love
Author’s name: Pollyotty
My IG: pollyotty.episode
Genre: Drama (+ romance, fantasy and mystery )
Number of episodes: 10
Description: New place, new school, new people… One of them is not like the others, he is “different”. Does he have a secret?.. And who makes night attacks on people? (Limelight )
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4661351044808704
Cover:

1 Like

I would like to do a R4R !
here’s my story :relieved:!!
Title: Outside the Truth
Instagram @eyahmn.episode
Genre: mystery
Style: LL
Chapters: 10
Cover

story description: she’s been outside the truth for her whole life but Isabella is determined to find out the truth about herself, will you follow her along and see the truth unfold? (CC & no gems)

You can reach me on Instagram!

Hey!I can’t find your IG?

1 Like

I’ll DM you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I’ll dm you!

1 Like

I will only read 1 and 3 chapters from it…is that okay?

1 Like

I’ll dm you!

1 Like

Dming you now!

1 Like

I’m dming you!

That is okay, hun!!