Anyone down for read4read OR review4review?

Hey! I would love to do some read4reads or review4reviews! I don’t have anything what to read on Episode atm so I think this would be great. :blush: And I’m not sure if this topic belongs in “Promote your story” or “Share feedback” 'cause this kinda belongs in both of them… a n y w a y
Here’s the thing:
Review 4 Review:
We read the first 3 chapters of each other story (or less if you want, let me know). You read mine first, the send me the review with some screenshot for proof and the I’ll go and do the same for you.
I can send the review for you through PM or here, however you want it, just let me know.
Read 4 Read:
I’m going to read your story after you’ve read mine. I think 3 chapters would be a good amount to read? So both of us read 3 chapters of each other story (but we don’t do reviews) and then send screenshots for proof. And let’s send the screenshots through PM.

And let’s keep in mind that I don’t have unlimited number of passes so I’m going to read your stories when I have passes AND TIME… and when I have battery in my phone. lol
But anyway I hope that even a couple of authors are in 'cause I really wanna read something new!
(And English isn’t my first language so I truly hope that you guys can understand this and the reviews) :slight_smile: I’m going to start tomorrow 'cause it’s late here where I live! :full_moon_with_face:

WHAT I NEED YOU TO WRITE:

• Story name
  • Author
  • Chapters
  • Genre
  • Style
  • Description
  • Link
  • Cover? (If you want)

Here’s my story:
Story name: Plan B
Author: Madalynn
Chapters: 4 (4th is CC and 5th is coming as soon as some overlays are approved!)
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Description: You have a past with prison break planning but now you’ve left that life behind. Until you meet a cocky but charming Braiden Duane, who asks your help. Will you be able to say no?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5679276948062208
Instagram: madalynn.episode
Cover:

1 Like

Sounds interesting…:+1:

Story name—> Choose!!!
Author—>@ya
Chapters—> 3
Genra—> adventure/sci-fi
Style—> ink
Description—>You aren’t a superhero, nor have magical powers! Just a wrong wish of your’s , causes Fate of whole human race to be in your’s hands!!! Will you Succeed or face defeat?? (2 ends)
Link—>

Review for review will be good :wink: I will tell you when I finish yours

ok great!

1 Like

Hello @Madalynn! This is Sydney the Moderator. Just a quick reminder to check out our Forum Tutorial for some great advice on where to correctly create topics. I’ve already moved this one from Share Feedback to Promote Your Story since you’re asking for read4reads. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day! :sunglasses:

HEY!!:grin:

I’m down for a review for review.

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Hey. I would love to do a review for review with you. I’ll start on your story tomorrow and when I’m done I?ll pm you the screen and my review.:slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story:
Author: S_Unique
Title: The Four Horsemen
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

I’m going to read yours tomorrow, send me the screenshot when you’re done with reading mine. :blush:

I’ll read your story tomorrow as well :blush:

1 Like

Already read your story, i really liked it. Good work.:blush: