Anyone else agree?! SO MUCH RESPECT

Just a random thought that occurred to me. :thinking:

Before I started creating my own stories and stuff, I didn’t realize how much work went into each freakin episode and now when I read stories, I am like HOLY SH*T! Like hahahha good job!

I just gained so much respect for people, cuz hot damn… sometimes one episode takes me daaaaays to complete! :joy:

Hahaha anyone else?

33 Likes

I definitely agree with you :100:

1 Like

… HONESTLY THO-

I can’t code- Trying to, but failing so hard- How do people even stick to a schedule too???

3 Likes

It for sure takes some time! I’m sure you’ll get the hang of it! :relaxed: & omg yes! I don’t understand how some people can have a job/be in school at the same time and get scheduled episodes out. I am in uni and work and I think it takes me at least a week or two sometimes between episodes hahaha :joy:

4 Likes

Totally agree :joy:

1 Like

It does take time but hey, it’s all worth it at the end lol i think writing in general is an whole process that takes dedication and hard work.

I agree with you I especially couldn’t handle doing multiple stories all at once. I just do one story at the time. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

FOR REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

1 Like

Honestly!!
Especially the stories with so much advance directing like Black Magic or The Gamer Girl
I’m like HOW?!?!??!??!
I like to always have 3 chapters coded ahead of time so I don’t fall behind and It’s still a lot of work!

1 Like

Wow! That’s so smart!! Hahaha I just get so excited once I finish one chapter so I’m like “SEND IT” :joy: but I might have to copy you because that’s genius!

1 Like

Girl yeesssssss :clap:t3: And hahahaha same. I can’t imagine trying to do two. Good for those who can. They’re amazing!

1 Like

Yes! I agree! There’s so much doing on the writers portal for creating a story!!! :joy:

1 Like

It honesty work because if you go in vacation or can’t code you already have a chapter coded

1 Like

That’s what I’m currently trying to do lol coded ahead of time

2 Likes

I just write and code the ENTIRE thing, so when I’m publishing my episodes I can work on other stories too. By the time I release the entire thing, I’ll already have another story completely coded or on the way to be completed and that’s it, that’s the thread :coffee: :frog:

2 Likes

oh my gosh same, I’ve been reading episode since 2014, but until I started using the portal, I had no clue how much effort went into it. Now when I read a story with amazing directing, I literally just fangirl for like 10 minutes after every scene. soo much respect.

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Believe me it takes a long time. You just need patience and need to put a good amount of work into it :relaxed:

2 Likes

Agreed. I use to think that people would just click buttons and add text. Then when I tried to make my own story I was shocked that you actually had to CODE everything.

2 Likes

Holy sh*t. That’s amazing! hahaah Yeah, I wish I did that! I should try because, i have another idea in my head for another story but I am in the middle of the one I am doing now, and it takes so long hahahah maybe after this one, I will do that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh my gosh same! I’ve not been reading since 2014, but about the fangirl part! :joy:

1 Like