Anyone else feel like giving up?

anyone else loving writing, but feel like giving up? lately I’ve been feeling like I don’t want to write because I feel like my story isn’t good enough.

1 Like

Girlie I know very well how you feel because I have no published stories.
That’s how often I give up.
PM me, and we can inspire your inner author :heart:

2 Likes

I have a few people that are interested in my story. maybe I just don’t have enough confidence in myself?

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any of the Creator’s Corner subcategories.
Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

I’m the same. I’m doing well with this story, but I have about 3 stories that had potential that I gave up on. I’m doing well now, because I recommend reading from the comedy section of Episode, as it inspires me because I want to make people laugh like my favourite authors make me laugh. If you could finish your first three episodes, I would love to read them! :grin::grin:

1 Like

I feel the same way. I love Episode and writing, and I’ve had many stories that I’ve given up on over the years. I’m on the first episode of a new series right now, it’s going well, but -that’s the same thing I always say right before I quit :confused:- Anyone have any tips for keeping my stories going?

I’d say, consider what you could do for future episodes, create backgrounds and overlays before they’re needed, and so on. That way you won’t want your work to go to waste. I’d love to share and read your story when its released! Just keep thinking about how it will be worth it in the end. Don’t give up!

Thank you so much! I plan on releasing my story ASAP, so that if I get any readers, maybe they can motivate me?