Anyone else feel like this?

Okay so why do I feel like forums should be an app and not a website (I probably click baited you, if I did sorry)

I think it should be an app because sometimes I want a notification if someone messages me or replies to my post yk? Because me being a student, I can’t constantly come back to the website every hour or so just to check if I got any notifications just to come back to nothing, yk?
Plus it would just make my life way more easier if it was an app.

Thoughts?

7 Likes

If you use discourse it is an app, that’s how I usually access the forums.

3 Likes

Download the “Discourse” app and follow these instructions. :smiley:

4 Likes

I have like an option on my web browser to use frequently opened websites as apps, I don’t remember how I did it though… :blob_sun: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

this was how I did it! :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

2 Likes

You use the Samsung Internet too?

2 Likes

yeah, I just got fed up of having to search it in google all the time, so I just used Samsung internet and kept it open in a separate tab. I use google for everything else though. :blob_sun: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Yeah I do that to except I don’t use Google for everything else, I use the Samsung Internet.

2 Likes

On my laptop, I use OPERA specifically the new GX version and I can get a notification rather when I used Chrome (which can still be accessed in opera) I didn’t get notified and had to check in to see if I had the in-app notification.
Edit: I also get notification of comments sent to my email if I’m not in the app.

1 Like

Hi this is what the opera looks like when I get a notification if you wanted to see:

I’ve just had another thought! you can link your email to your forum account and then you get an email when you get a notification! :blob_sun: :blob_hearts: