Anyone Else Felt This When You Open Your Mouth?

So, I think it started after I got my teeth cleaned. Few days later, on the left side of my jaw, when I open my mouth I feel like this tight opening and there’s this sound, like either a ticking or clicking like lets say u crack yr fingers or something and when your trying to close it, there’s this hard kind of feeling like u can’t close your mouth. And when you’re yawning it’s the same thing over and over again. On the right side of my jaw, everything is fine but the other side isn’t.

Okay, what is going on now with me. Oml, one thing, it’s the next. ;.;

4 Likes

It should stop happening after a while on itself I think? But I’d still advise you to consult a doctor of you’re worried about it :eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

I’ll wait for a few days, and if it doesn’t then ill go to a doctor. Sigh, im scared of doctors/dentists. XDD

I’ve had something similar. Do you have any pain around your ear area?

With mine, I had some pain like right where my jaw and ear meet when I opened and closed my mouth. There were some clicking noises too. It only lasted a few days for me. But if lasts longer than a week, you need to get it checked out, it could be something serious.

3 Likes

Hello, you should go to dentist :tooth: then find out what the problem is … I hope you will fine soon.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush:

1 Like

In my country is so damn expensive! :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Plus I have a lot of stuff to deal with my teeth. I need surgery to get 2 damn wisdom teeths removed, and get my fillings. ;.;

Aww… I am sorry for that :pensive: . But at Malaysia only RM 1 that equal’s to $0.2418

1 Like

sounds like TMJ but u should get it diagnosed

3 Likes

i have something similar to what you’ve described and i find it’s when it starts to get colder and moving into autumn. it was completely fine throughout spring and summer and has recently started doing it again. exact same thing happened last year too

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.