Anyone else getting this error?

I swear if I get this one more time imma lose it.

14 Likes

I hate it, I hate it soooo much, everyone is getting it. I’M TIRED OF THE PORTAL FREEZING, AND HAVE TO REFRESH IT ALL THE TIME.

9 Likes

It makes me lose my place in the code too :weary:

5 Likes

all the time. it sucks ugh i’m just wanna work without having to refresh 82932387 times

9 Likes

I feel you! it started to get annoying!

4 Likes

This is a recent issue, and I am facing it literally every minute, or everytime I click save after I edit 1 or 2 lines.
:woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

just happened to me 5 seconds ago, it’s so annoying

4 Likes

Previously, I can sit for hours editing my script. Now, with this issue, I can’t sit still for 15 minutes. I’m editing way less often than I usually do now. This is too annoying :triumph::tired_face:

5 Likes

kjshdksh i know right ughh

3 Likes

Yes, and I am losing my mind!! :triumph: :frowning_face:

3 Likes

I got the same as well. It is really annoying. :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

I get it too so freaking frustrated

3 Likes

I know how it feels because it happens all the time
But have guys felt whenever you open the website and start coding the whole freakin laptop turns off
I have lost many episodes because of this

2 Likes

I saw on a post that you have to click on “save” and then preview the episode and not click on “save and preview” straight away… I don’t know if it’ll work, bit it’s worth the try :grin:

2 Likes

Same

2 Likes

Oh my god, i thought it was just me… I have the same problem… Is episode working on fixing it? does anyone know? i find it really hard to continue my story when this error comes up every time i try to review my story… And it’s been happening to me for several days…

2 Likes

OML i get that SOO much. I have to refresh like a MILLION times

1 Like

I save the code every big chunk, my computer has this type of problem too and I save all the code I write when I write it

1 Like

Im trying to write right now and I think I’ve only been going for 10 minutes and I’ve had that appear three times already.
Portal really do be trash recently

1 Like

Yes, omg it annoys me sooo much! This makes coding so much difficult!

2 Likes