Anyone Else Have This Problem?

So my app crashed and apparently their was an issue with my progress and my game server being connected. I have contacted the Episode team numerous of times asking if my

Is it showing a message when it does it?

Sorry didn’t get to finish my last post but I’ve contacted them numerous of times asking if the purchases I made could be restored, yet they won’t respond to my message but the messages are being removed from my account

Yes, they have had me uninstall and reinstall the game and the last game save was from May 2018. They asked me to complete a story so they can check if it’s connecting correctly now, yet I haven’t heard from them. At this point I just want them to restore my purchased items and complete out the stories I have completed

1 Like

Yeah I had the same problem it was month’s before they got back to me back in Feb. It was from like Feb tell may or June before they fixed anything for me when that happened to me.

1 Like

Wow that’s crazy…they need to come up with something. Since I’m seeing this has happened to so many others I suggested they allow people to pick the chapter they were on. Kind of like how you can go back levels on Candy Crush, but you can’t go past any level you haven’t completed. This way people can complete stories without having to re-read the whole story and use so many passes

1 Like

Yes, I agree. Thankfully though when they did fix it for me they put me back were I was. But it’s just crazy you should be able to do like you said and pick were you were at in the story.

1 Like

Well I’m glad they were able to fix it for you and that gives me some hope. But I think it will save them a lot of time if they just let us pick.

1 Like

I just had the problem with my app and when I uninstalled then reinstalled the app my progress didn’t save along with the gems and tickets I paid for. Unfortunately all Episode has told me is that there was a problem with the app and the game server saving . They have asked me to complete a story so they can check and see if it is working correctly now which I have done but I haven’t heard back from them since.