Anyone else? Help 😭

Has anyone else been getting this error message?!

At first it was just on specific stories, like for the life of me, Episode refuses to let me read Finding Emerald by Sarah Kieser. This message popped up and then it just bugs out so I can’t even click on it. I even sent a ticket to them about it.

Then it happened on some other stories.
Now it’s on almost every story I go to read!!

My internet is perfect. I even disconnected and reconnected to wifi to make sure. I tried deleting and redownloading the app, turning cellar data on. NOTHING. So aggravated and don’t understand. What the heck, Episode? How am I supposed to read anything when all the stories I click on says this right away or go a few minutes into the story and then crashes and gives me this?

Has anyone else been having this issue? Have y’all had any luck in getting it fixed? TIA :hugs:

4 Likes

That’s really weird… It hasn’t been happening with me so I’m not sure how to help. Maybe try staying off the app for a day or so? I hope it works itself out soon.

1 Like

I know, it’s so strange! I hope it’ll stop soon. Thanks so much :relaxed:

1 Like

It happens to me when I’m not connected to a stable network. If u reset the app & check ur WiFi it should go away. :white_heart:

1 Like

Maybe try reinstalling the app?

1 Like

It’s either an internet issue, or something with the app.

1 Like

You are reading my best friends story awwwww​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: and second i am sorry you are having trouble it has happened to me before but report it to episode

1 Like

I got that too, but once I updated to the latest version the problem stopped appearing. Maybe that’s the case? Otherwise, did you try restarting your phone? I know it’s not of much help, but who knows xD

1 Like

it’s an on and off typa thing with me. try turning restarting your phone. Or you can try logging out of your episode account and logging back in

1 Like