Anyone else w/ an extremely laggy writing portal?

I can’t continue writing my stories without having the portal lag or freeze then sending a “Page unresponsive” message. I tried using different browsers. I used Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge, and still no luck.

1 Like

I get this issue sometimes.
I’m pretty sure its an episode bug, usually what I do is just go offline for a couple minutes then come back and see if it fixes or I restart my device or change device, It doesn’t always help but we can’t really do much about it till episode fixes the issue.

1 Like

I do the same at times. It’s so annoying… It makes me not want to write at all with everything freezing up every couple of minutes.

2 Likes

Yeah, it really makes me lose motivation to write but we can’t do much other then contact episode to see if they are aware of the bug, or we just have to wait to see if they fix it.

1 Like

Thank you. I’m going to try other browsers or something. hopefully, it starts to work.

1 Like

Okay, goodluck! :blob_hearts:

I’ve dealt with so much lag lately. I use Chrome usually-- switching to Firefox fixed that for me (maybe try Mozilla Firefox? )

Anyone else have the previewer randomly blank out (like the previewer disappears and the spot where it should be is the color of the background box behind it.) and little x appears. When I refresh it fixes it for a while then it just happens again-- Using Chrome.
Anyone else?

1 Like

Yes me. I will just be previewing my story then the screen blacks out then several unknown variables appear on the screen.
Going out of the chapter and coming back in fixes it for me though.

2 Likes

Good to know, lol I’ve just been refreshing when it happens.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I did and it works! thanks

1 Like

Cleaning my whole dang pc before coding seems to help out. Try using Brave also, sometimes it can be a bit faster than normal browsers in my experience.