Anyone else's episode not loading

My app won’t load at all, anyone else having this problem??

2 Likes

That’s just episode being episode. I would either submit a ticket or exit the app and then try opening it again.

1 Like

I’ve had the same problem for a few days. It only works if I use mobile data, but never on wifi.

1 Like

How odd…:thinking:

1 Like

Same here, I can’t enter the game at all, with mobile data or wifi. A pop up says the connection to the server times out. Sent them a ticket and got a response to update my game. Which wasn’t really helpful since I had already tried doing that. I first updated my game, then my phone. Still not working…

1 Like

Yes…I have the same problem…it’s load fully and then take me back on my homescreen

1 Like

Me too it load so long and when the bar is filled it says connection errow but my wifi is working perfectly I tried re install the app is still the same it doesnt load is there any solution to this?

1 Like

Everyone with this problem please make sure to submit a ticket so the Episode support team know’s about it and can help. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Yes i have the same problem i can enter to the game I have uninstalled and installed it several times but I can not enter someone knows what we have to do?

I’m having the same problem. I contacted EpisodeHelp and they suggested a few things I could do, though none of them worked and now I can only play Episode with other WiFi network :sob:

My friend and I are experiencing similar problems.

Whenever we try go on the app we get this message:

“There was a problem connecting to the server. Please retry to connect to the server.”

It is honestly frustrating and it’s been happening since December of last year.

I’ve already contacted Episode, they have contacted back and I am currently waiting for a reply.

Episode fix this please!