Anyone feel like making outfits for me?

I need a large number of masc, femme, and unisex outfits for the generic male and generic female and plus size female. Make me as many or as little as you like, no criteria to follow whatsoever. Thanks!!

Oh and I’ll give you credit for the outfit.

2 Likes

How should I send u the outfit ideas
Would u like them on a character or the pic of the clothes used xx
And could u pls give me general themes or what u need it for eg. Sleepwear , bikini , office, formal etc.

2 Likes

Preferably a picture of the character wearing the outfit along with names of each of the items used but if that’s too much work than just a list of the items used. I need anything and everything but I’d say need “edgier” themed everyday wear the most. Again masc femme and unisex outfits for both sexes and body types
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

So u would like it for
Masculine
Feminine
Plus size female
Male (female clothing)

2 Likes

You’re probably saying exactly what I’m about to say but just to be 1000% sure we’re on the same page im gonna type it out further lol XD

Masculine, femme, and unisex outfits for the generic female body
Masculine, femme, and unisex outfits for the plus size female body
Masculine, femme, and unisex outfits for the generic male body

and there’s no plus size male body so obviously dont worry about that lol

2 Likes

I’ve tried to do one right now :yum:
Have a look at them and tell me what u want to change and keep the same so I can work my way around with the other outfits. Please be honest with me I won’t be offended and I will take them into consideration when designing the next outfits.

1 Like

Thank u so much for these they’re perfecttt way better than anything I would’ve come up with haha

1 Like

Hi! I’d like to share some of my outfits with you.
Please credit me at @solarnetic_episode

Thanks!