Anyone free to create a mini cute cloud with different expressions for talking?

I would like for the cloud to look somewhat like this^^^

2 Likes

Hi @Sin.City
i make that same cloud for you now but it almost finished :innocent: but i have make it in png or find someone put it png that i make for you so it can be send in

1 Like

here it finished i make it with my own hand and used sketchbook since some my app having problem so i used sketchbook
if wanted credit me in story can ask me @Sin.City but if don’t wanted to feels free to used cloud i make and pick which one I don’t know if want a happy face or sad since tittle said different expressions for talking

2 Likes

Its your hard work so of course l would love to credit you !! So please state how you would like to be credited and also can l have you draw just a few more faces if you are free :relieved: and also can you make it an overlay sorry I should have said that before :sob:

1 Like

credit me kande 10 and sure which few faces reaction or different look and yes i try make it in overlay but it tell me it in png but i try to figure it out for that part

1 Like

Hey sorry im late on the replies I’m just very busy but if these emojis help explain the faces I would like that can help

:pleading_face:
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
:partying_face:
:sob:
:rage:
:drooling_face:

1 Like

it ok

1 Like

Here is two png cloud you have ask me to do @Sin.City

So you can upload them since background in png and sorry if it take long

1 Like