Anyone from florida or the us, please tell me all you know, part dos

Continuing on from this thread because I was dumb and busy :kissing_closed_eyes:

Anyways, to reiterate I’m not American myself, let alone from Florida, so it would be nice to know how generally it is

11 Likes

What do you want to know?

1 Like

What would you like to know? I don’t live in Florida but I’ve been there

1 Like

Stuff that’s popular I Guess, like what is the state sport , or food Florida is know for

1 Like

Football
Florida has a huge Cuban/Dominican population so there are a ton of ethnic restaurants.
Florida is a concealed carry state
Key Lime Pie was invented there
they drink craft beer
They are known for growing oranges
Huge amount of theme parks
They have alligators, pythons

1 Like

What does that mean?

It means you can carry a gun as long as the gun is hidden from view

1 Like

I don’t live in Florida, but I can give you some tips!

Some of my cousins came to America from Italy to visit a while back. Of course, they wanted to see everything that there is to see! They gave us a list- Niagara Falls, Disney, the Statue of Liberty, D.C, Vegas, Hollywood, you name it. I live in western Pennsylvania, and the thing they really wanted to see was the Statue of Liberty. Now, that’s about a 7+ hour drive, and the states are right next to each other. Although it doesn’t look it on a map, America is huge! Just to get across the entire country would take three days without stopping.

2 Likes

Lmao I literally live in America. What info you lookin for?

1 Like

Trump jkjk

:sob:noooo

2 Likes

Lmao! I ain’t gonna go into politics, but… Hopefully he won’t be where he is for much longer

On topic- Cheeseburgers are a good American food

2 Likes

Florida. Well, my school district is the 5th best in the Nation?
Disneyland is the best when you’re with friends.
The food is actually really good. In my experience, the farther south you get in Florida the more ribs & alligator. Some eat Alligator. I do not. :confused:

I live more south, but I’m visiting my grandma so the neighborhood is very clean ( Ft. Lauderdale) . Florida is known as a great place to retire. Everyone’s food comes from Publix and the elderly love decorating.

1 Like

We saw his airplane arrive. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I meant as president

Bump

A general feel of the place. Like cuisine, weather, culture, languages, crimes, the usual :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The temperature is around 80 to 100 degrees in the summer/spring
Summer is usually the rainy season.
A lot of people who retire move to Florida due to having to pay less on state taxes.
Languages: English, Spanish
Kennedy Space Center is a NASA base and is used as the prime launch center.
Most people visit Tampa, Orlando, Miami
Most college students go to Miami for spring break
The Everglades is Flordia’s wetlands, are a protected area and a national park
The Daytona 500 is a famous race track located in Daytona Beach and is often used in NASCAR races

In your first thread, you said you need info about the Florida man meme. I suggest reading this article

1 Like

Haha it actually depends on what part of the US when it comes to weather and feel

1 Like