Anyone got bullied if so what was the reason?

Oh wow, I got bullied because I didn’t have enough hair for boys at my school they called me " bald headed and say that they have more hair then me." like i couldn’t even go to school with my natural hair without people calling me that name… even with my hair in a protective style boys still say “your bald headed cuz i can see your hair coming out” ← even though this comment didn’t make any sense… but I was really upset like really no girl at my school was going through it from what i know and my friends have like longer hair and its just sad

2 Likes

the heck? people bullied you cuz of that? thats a very good thing to have good grades… i swear people just bully people cuz they think its fun…

3 Likes

I´m so sorry to hear that! :anguished:

1 Like

Well, not everyone things like that sadly. Nobody ever cared about it actually and the even more sad thing about this was there were even other students in my class better than me and they weren’t bullied at all

3 Likes

i got bullied because a girl on my sports team hated me and became best friends with the most popular girl in school and they basically targeted me and it was almost as if their mission was to torment me.

3 Likes

I love that energy. And amen! God will make a way and help you to find like real friends that you can relate too, example with belief (I’m a Christian too lol). Life is hard and yes people will make it harder but trusting in God is the best thing that you could do, and He will make a way.

5 Likes

that sounds like a bunch of insecure people… having better grades than someone is absolutely the stupidest reason i’ve heard for bullying ever.

3 Likes

Yes them girls are the worst because they just jealous I guess.

3 Likes

i got into an argument with the girl who hated me two years prior to this event and apparently she had never gotten over it

4 Likes

In 5th whole girl gang (every girl in my class) hated me for no reason but because All girls leader was my enemy :joy:

Atlast (in finals) they wanted to be my friend after realizing that she was wrong -_-

2 Likes

lol same even now
And she literally asked me for school work on whatsapp and she said

Hi (My name)
I am your friend (her name)

I was like what the -

4 Likes

They veryyyy miserable and jealous, you can’t do anything about it except pray for their soul to find peace and leave you alone. Is sad honestly but hey this is reality of people nowadays [I guess].

4 Likes

Once, I was bullied cause I helped a girl :new_moon_with_face: I regret it? Nah but it was sad '(

4 Likes

What?!
Why?

4 Likes

I got bullied because I was the quiet one at school and everywhere else, I still have social anxiety until this day because of that. :confused:

4 Likes

She(the girl) was new, and our class monitor liked to mess with others so much :sneezing_face: who knows why-

That girl was way too shy or felt awkward to say something when our class monitor kept asking her name and demanded her to say it loud, along with her friends. I was passing by with my group and said to them that they are clearly disturbing her and asked them to stop, they were acting extremely rude. Then they kept saying ‘look who’s standing up for and bla bla bla~’

Later on I discovered that the girl was actually really friendly, and helpful… She just needed time to get along with us.

5 Likes

true and i love your positive energy and my family some is Christian and my other family is prayer but life is hard but god is there with us watching from above

4 Likes

Amen!!

4 Likes

Amen!!

4 Likes

Well…I was bullied about me being besties with guys, my weird personality, dandruff and to my last name.

I will be honest here, I find myself more comfortable with guys. Idk why but I just find more comfort in guys. Maybe it’s because we share many similarities. I remember when I was in 6th grade, I was always teased about being with guys a lot and that I was too desperate to have attention from guys. I ignored them all until it got to me and I lost my patience. And when I did lose my patience, I ended up bullying and fighting those bullies.

I’m really really weird. I may seem normal but yeah that’s just a facade. When I started showing my weird persona, I was being bullied about it. I was called names and stuff. Again, I fought with those bullies, leading them to suspension.

I had dandruff problems for like 8 years and still have it. People used to call me “disgusting” including my so called “friends”. My math teacher also called me disgusting and as the hot headed person I am, I ended up having an argument with him, leading him to be afraid of me and never talking to me :woman_shrugging:t2:

My legal last name is weird but it’s not bad. Yet my classmates would like to twist it in their own ways. It was terrible but I didn’t hesitate to bring them down a notch.

School year was difficult for me but I managed to get with it by being a bully myself :sunglasses: All my classmates were afraid to mess to with me! And I’m proud to say it that I liked it lmao :rofl: At least people won’t mess with me and leave me to myself.

5 Likes