Anyone have a drive thru background?

I remember that someone had a drive thru background that had it perfect, with the orders on the menu, and everything like that. If anyone will be willing to share it with me, that will be great and I’ll credit you. :slight_smile:

@AMagic
@lanafrazer_episode

sorry I don’t :sweat::sweat:

1 Like

Alright, that’s fine. I’ll continue the hunt.

1 Like

Do you remember the story name, or even the account? I’m asking because I’ve been searching around too but haven’t had any luck :frowning:

@amepisode on insta? She has a lot!

1 Like

I have some drive in movie backgrounds, but not a restaurant drive through. Although it’s a great idea for a background. I’ll make one of these :grin: I’ll pop back here once it’s done in case the creator of this post hasn’t found one by then x

2 Likes

I now have a drive thru on my drive with matching overlays. Link to my drive is below. All I ask is that credit is given to @amepisode in any chapter of your story that one of my backgrounds is used :kissing_heart: hope this is helpful for you x

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-LAxP0DrViNmgac0beQXqpFNu8hZPbQ3/view?usp=drivesdk

2 Likes

Oh my god, thank you so much! :smile: I’ll give you credit, what’s your Instagram?

1 Like

Lol, it’s @amepisode :kissing_heart:

1 Like