Anyone have a pizza diner I can use?

Does anyone have or want to make me a pizza diner I can use?

1 Like

this may workhappy-days-diner-pizza-2

1 Like

Oh think you that’s cute. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it yours? I just want to say who I got it from when I use it. :slight_smile:

It aint mine I found it on safari and did loads of edits on it <3

1 Like

Okay thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Be careful with this as finding random images on a search engine, making edits to it and posting it here can be considered stealing by some of the community and is looked down on. Just a heads up :peace_symbol:

1 Like

If I get told off its on me, but thank you for the warning. Also I just figured since it was on a google search engine it would not be copyrighted. :slight_smile:

This here is incorrect : )

Check out:

According to this article:

“Google images is a search engine and not a depository for copyright-free images or images that are in the public domain. As a general rule, you should assume that all images found through a Google search or that you otherwise locate online are protected by copyright unless and until you find out otherwise.”

Your way of thinking worries me, and perhaps that is why people take images from online and use them without giving credit-they think they can and there is nothing wrong with it :sweat_smile:

However, there is-Google has so many images, we can’t assume they’re all not copyrighted. You need to do research into the images, see who the artist it, and whether you’re allowed to use it.

2 Likes

I just used the diner background Episode has because I don’t want to get in trouble and I always give credit for the backgrounds I use

1 Like

If it doesn’t specifically need to be a pizza diner, @/tw.episode (Instagram) has some diner backgrounds on her drive that you might like :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you I will check them out :slight_smile:

1 Like