Anyone have any male ink characters i can use?

Hey there! So, I’m sat there, writing my story, when I come up with an idea. Not just any idea, but an idea to have a male gay character! It’s Pride Month, after all, so I thought, why not? But the only thing is, I don’t have enough creativity left in me to create one, so does anyone have a character I can use? Make sure he’s hawt enough to get all the guys in the club :wink::kissing_heart:

Well I have three gay story’s but I that is depending on which style you use is it ink or limelight?

1 Like

Ink please

Well I use this two in one of my story’s but lol I let the reader customize them :joy:

Well these aren’t the costume I used but you can change them if you want :sweat_smile:

Well I think the traits for both character are these ones

CHARACTER 1

Hair: Generic Short Hair (Black)
Face: Defined Triangle
Eyebrows: Thin Arch
Eyes: Deepest Piercing (Purple)
Nose: Button
Mouth: Small Round (Blush)
Body: Male (Light)

CHARACTER 2

Hair: Spiked Up Hair (Auburn)
Face: Define Triangle
Eyes: Deepest Piercing (Blue)
Nose: Buttin
Mouth: Small Round (Blush)
Body: Male (Light)

1 Like

I have a character that may resemble what you wish to portray, I’ll list the traits in the order demonstrated on the desktop creator.

Hair: Generic Short Hair (Chestnut Brown)
Face: Defined Triangle
Eyes: Deepest Sloping (Brown)
Nose: Strong
Mouth: Smirk (Blush)
Body: Male (Peach)

If you need a name, may I recommend Vincent? As the name is transversal based on personality. A rugged, dark name could be Vince, and a more… fluffy? (IDK) may be Vinny.

Good luck with your story!

1 Like

Say hello to Valen

I have not used him in my story yet, but I’m working in it

1 Like

Thanks to everyone!

1 Like

Do you need more male characters ? :blush: I can send you one or two if you want

1 Like

Yeah, please! I also need a love interest and his best friend

Just a second I’ll be right back :wink:

1 Like

Cole is the best friend and Logan is the love interest (I mean if you like them :slight_smile: )
You can of course change a thing or two I don’t care, I modified a few of my own characters for this so you can do anything you want with them :blush:

1 Like

They’re hawtttt, I’ll definitely use them, thanks!

1 Like

You’re welcome :grin::hugs:

1 Like