Cairo’s rogue
Whiskey
Wrapped
Harbinger
Wolves coven
Blank canvas
Eat me out
Forever mine

Looking for more vampires/ werewolves/ hybrids/ demons that have one love interest sorry if I’m being picky

5 Likes

There’s:
Dirty business
Him and I
Intoxicated me
Toxic relationship
Love,Lust and lies most are related and written by @Melia A

Dirty business doesn’t sound for me I only like one interest I’m boring like that

Iv read half way through him and I and intoxicated me I can’t remember what there about so I’ll have another re read

Would you like to read my read ? My story has mixed of Thriller, fantasy,adventure and Action?

What is is about and what’s the title called

1 Like

Thank you :hugs::heart:
Title: Master of elements

So, here is my story:

Author: AnjitaD
Genre: Thriller
Episodes: 4 is out (more coming soon)
Description: Will you and your friends able to save the world from darkness as you uncover secrets back 500 years ago ? (Timed choices point system, Thriller/ Fantasy/ Adventure/ Action)
Style: Limelight
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5576198820528128

Instagram I’d: @ad_stories.episode

My story has both male and female main character

You can play as female in 1st, 2nd, 3rd episodes and in 4th episode you can play as male.

Here’s my story Blind To Blood.
It currently has 13 episodes and is on going!
I update weekly. :slight_smile:
Genre is a mix of Fantasy, drama and romance.
Description: Claudia’s life isn’t the same after meeting her new next door neighbor, Silas Harris.
*LL *CC

My instagram is @uglygh0stt

In reading that now up to the blue girl at the house I’ll let you know

1 Like

Oh you had already started it? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes on 6 I’ll finish it all in 30 mins I’m a fast reader

1 Like

Title - Maid Of Honour
Genre - fantasy and mystery
Description-When your goal is to become a High Maid, And girls are missing in Meattle are going missing…What will stop you from your goal? Limted CC
Cover -

Link - Maid Of Honour

You’ll have to let me know who your favourites are and your favorite scene!! I’m so glad that you like it.:heart: my Instagram is @Uglygh0stt if you want to follow me for sneak peeks and updates!

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Greetings! Thanks for this thread. Here are my two fantasy stories. Perhaps one or both may strike your fancy. If you do end up reading either, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Magicka: Dark Star

Title: Magicka: Dark Star
Author: Silver Lady
Style: LL
Description: Lyal was born under a dark star, an omen of evil and death . Will she rage against the dying of her light? Or will she embrace her dark destiny? (choices matter, 4 endings).
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969712374808576
Cover:

Eternal Oblivion

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Number of Episodes: Sixteen currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

Do you have any vampire or werewolf’s ones?

You can check mine out if you want :blush:

Deadly Secrets: Fangs of Love

A vampire loves her. Her best friend’s a Werewolf. Her parents? Magically royal. Only one thing. Delilah doesn’t even know. Her world, is not as she knows. Will she accept fate?

Its under Mystery but the genre is definitely mystery/fantasy/romance
Its called Manifestation By Sofa👀

The closest I have are some ancillary vampire/werewolf characters in Eternal Oblivion in later chapters, but they aren’t a large part of the story. :thinking: One that does have both that I recommend though is @TamiRose Deadly Secrets: Fangs of Love. (She posted a link for her story a couple posts up). :wink:

Here’s my story!

Author: lynn.episodewriter
Title: Saving Grace
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure,
Summary:
In a world like our own, those who enroll in one of the five magic academies will have a chance to change the world. When four of The Zodiacs, magical artifacts that can amplify one’s abilities, are gathered, an individual’s wish may be granted. Except, Grace has no intention of pursuing its power.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6535901612277760

Title: A Prince’s Curse
By: lanafrazer_episode
Instagram: lanafrazer.episode
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 4
Description: Cursed for eternity, shocked by his betrothed, he will not stop until he finds a solution to end his curse. What will become of his betrothed? Will he find a cure or love?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6490473514205184

Cover: