Anyone have anymore fantasy stories?

Clockwork Hearts by @khrema.episode

The Wall by @J.Miley

Love & Let Live by @Langdon

Betrothed by @Langdon

The Darkness Within by JessFox

1 Like

I have a fantasy story! It’s more of an urban fantasy, with elements of romance/drama. I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance :blue_heart:

Other fantasy stories I recommend: Necromancers (LL) by Madhu, The Devine by GirlyGhoul, Magicals by Leigh.Episode, and Queer: The One by Elise and Danielle.

My story details:

Story Title: A Taste of Magic
Author: M.Beletsky
Genre: Fantasy
Description: A mysterious being turns your life upside down by casting an enchantment that attunes you to magical creatures in distress. CC, LL, LGBTQ, multiple love interests!
Episodes: 6
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5416987700428800
Instagram: @m.beletsky.stories
Cover:

1 Like

Iv read it up to now it’s really good just one stupid question when he left what does the (s) word mean?

This is my new fantasy romance story. Hopefully this might interest you. :sparkling_heart:

Story description:
He’s a hot, heartless, irresistible vampire.You’re a powerful vampire slayer!What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms?Will he love you,or kill you?CC

Story Title: EAT STAKE
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Genre: Romance, fantasy, drama, mystery
Style: LL
Insta: sineadoneill.lovestowrite
Link:

What s word?:upside_down_face: sorry im brain dead lol

If you are interested in my stories, check out on links in my website.

I noticed you haven’t read one of the few featured stories I enjoy so I’ll recommend The Secret of Rain! it’s really good

What is it about ?

What’s yours about

1 Like

It’s good so far and long chapters that I love

1 Like

thank you so much. I’m glad you liked it. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

My called sanguinary and read the Description in information at website. So I think you really like this.

Only one love interest after you choose which :woman_shrugging:t2:

Soulless by tldax for sure!!!

Ugh I’m so late but thanks so much for recommending :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face:

1 Like

:wolf: :two_hearts:
Title: Howling Love (LL)
Author: kyana_writes
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Chapters: 3(more on the way…)
Style: Limelight
Description: Being a rare species of wolf Mahina didn’t have an easy life.When one day she finally escapes from her tormentors. Will she find a meaning in life?Love? or more danger?
Instagram: kyana_writes
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5638546453102592
Cover:

Thank you :grin:

Does it have mate ? Or just normal love

Mates :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.