Anyone have story recs with male mc?

hi, i’m new to episode and had no idea there was an entire forum board at all. in all honesty, i’m pretty relieved since finding things i like reading that aren’t official episode stories is pretty tough. compared to the vast majority of episode’s audience, i’m probably pretty picky.

i’m begging you if you know ANY stories you enjoy where you can choose your gender and preferably have a male love interest PLEASE LET ME KNOW I AM DESPERATE! :sob: i’m just a bored dude on the internet who wants to romance guys without being forced to be the wrong gender

(ALSO IT CAN BE ANY GENRE! romance doesn’t even have to be the MAIN genre, it’s just preferred lol but i will take what i can get)

5 Likes

I think these could be what you’re looking for, I’ve got them in my list and some of them I read ages ago:
Blended by Matilda
Melon Lemon by P.J. Petty
Dear Love by Mr. Mars
Be My Escape by Talu
Live Wire by Metalicious
Star Boy by P.J. Petty
EGO by Sxmmers
Finding True Connection by Valerius_78504
Under Pressure by EpisodePeach & RachelonEpisode
Strange Happenings at Rossview High by Latin Salad
Lucid Dream by Athlin
Adventure Awaits! by Latin Salad

2 Likes

Gerr would kill me for not mentioning his story: Unexpected Gift.

1 Like

Hey falsettoland,

I have written two stories with a male MC: ‘The Runaway Groom’ INK and LL AND ‘For HIS Sake’. You can’t choose your gender, but it’s both worth it!!

Number 1:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 2:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ+

Style: LL

Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

For the rest I recommend you the stories:

• ‘My Alpha’ INK and LL by @CJWritesStories;
  • ‘Queer: Misleading’ by @Kylie;
  • ‘Love with your Heart’ by (my bestie) @queen.trish.episode;
  • ‘New Kid, New Life’ by (my bestie) @BubbleTeaStories;
  • This is on hold at the moment, but still worth to read → ‘The Red Curtain’ by (my bestie) @Grottino;
  • @PJ_PETTY’s stories (as @jar_output_error mentioned before);
  • ‘Aloof Alcala’ by @atlas.inepisode.

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

1 Like

Hi! Welcome to the forums!
I published a story about a month ago where there is an option to chose gender. :sun_with_face::ok_woman:t2: Other things to expect in the story are full CC, custom backgrounds and overlays, choices that matters and mini games. :smile:

This is the story, if you are interested:

Summary

Story title - Heroic: The Hersir
Genre - Adventure, historical
Description - Many centuries ago, when time was new, the Viking village of Sjoland had lost its glory. As an only child of the Hersir, the responsibility to success lies on your shoulders.

link:
Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Thank you so much for this! I’m down for a R4R!
Story title: Silent LOVE
Genre: Romance/Queer
Description: What could go wrong with being the new kid & having severe social anxiety? A Lot. Especially when Dwayne Carter the school’s “badboy” is assigned to help you open up more.

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Cover:

1 Like

My story lets you choose the MC’s gender (male and female). The LI is non-binary.

Epic cover by Episode.Anika

SS of In-Game Title Page (filter version)

Genre:
Sci-fi, Fantasy

Style:
Limelight (LL)

Description:
Persecuted for being a mage, Zedyn has been on the run from the law for years. With the help of a snarky fugitive, will Zedyn gather the courage to fight for life and liberty?

Fun Stuff:
:alpaca: Choose Gender
:alpaca: Limited MC CC
:alpaca: One LI (the story takes place over a couple days, so it’s a strangers-to-crush relationship that has an impact on the story’s ending)
:alpaca: Points
:alpaca: Choices Matter
:alpaca: 4 Endings
:alpaca: My Weird Sense of Humor
:alpaca: Savage Glasses
:alpaca: Advanced Directing
:alpaca: Cheap Gem Choices (You don’t have to spend any if you don’t want to, though)
:alpaca: Minigames

I asked the same thing once and I got some really good ones, defo check it out :))

1 Like

I have to comment the best Male MC story that I have ever read.

• SPRINT by @Licorice

This story is so action packed… with probably the best directing that I’ve ever seen in an Episode story, too!
It’s honestly like watching a movie.

1 Like

TYSM to everyone who replied this was so helpful :sob:

𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚: DL: Reflective Difference

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙄𝙂: Episode.honeyy & Tldaxwrites

𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙚: Thriller / Horror

𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: When an old-wives tale turns deadly. You are cursed to live a double life as your evil reflection. Will love help you overcome your destiny or will evil prevail?

𝘿𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙨:

• Choice for 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 MC

• Choice for 𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲 love interest

• Full CC for the MC & Love interest

• Choices that matters

• point system

melody of your heartbeat by me

I’m glad you asked!
My story offers male and female options for the MC, but canonically, the MC will be male.

Title: Ghost Project: Rogue-7
Description: A federal agent in pursuit of Rogue-7 falls for the notorious Rose Cobra, an assassin under the influence of his enemy. With landmines on every turn, they must fight to survive.
Genre: Action
Style: Limelight cinematic
Episodes released: (as of 19/5/22) 9
Here’s the link!
Cover:

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for making this thread.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: Love, S

Description: Aneesh never believed in finding someone special online until he met Serena. Unfortunately, fate had other plans. Will Aneesh be able to move on, or be stuck in the past?

Genre: Romance

My insta: @safi.episode

Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Title: Heroic: Some Kind Of Bliss
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

Rosa is unemployed, single, and living with a nightmare sister. Will her life turn around, when she falls for Seven Wilson - a hot security manager, but who’s impossible to get?

(Full cc, points-based choices, dressing games, mini games, bonus scenes, character points, artwork)

Some Kind Of Bliss link

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

Athan Raynor is dangerous, powerful, & everything you’re against. You exist to eliminate his kind, but will you be sucked into his darkness, under his thrall, or will you prevail?

(Full cc, choices, adv directing, artwork)

Eat Stake link