Anyone have the issue of your All your story progress has been deleted

Continuing the discussion from Is this happening with anyone else?:

All my story progress has been deleted I sent a ticket but they haven’t replied yet
Also all all my stories I am reading have lost there progress

2 Likes

same! it was all good weeks ago but it started deleting my progress lately. it even deletes some of my alternate play-throughs!

I sent a ticket and they replied telling me to delete the app so they could restore my progress and they will email me whne I can download the app again but they haven’t yet emailed me and it’s been a day

1 Like

lol for others they take weeks to reply

Hey there @M_02 and @jpn.writes, due to the high number of tickets currently coming in, our support team may take longer than usual to respond to tickets. They will reply to your tickets as soon as possible. :smiley:

1 Like

| Sydney_H
May 21 |

• | - |

Hey there @M_02 and @jpn.writes, due to the high number of tickets currently coming in, our support team may take longer than usual to respond to tickets. They will reply to your tickets as soon as possible. :smiley:

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

hi my problem Gad been fixed so could you please delete my ticket

That can be a glitch sometimes. Try refreshing the page.I have patience and that’s why I write down my story in a notebook.

@M_02 I’m not in charge of tickets, so I can’t delete them. However I can close this thread for you if you want. :smiley:

Yes could you close this thread please

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: