Anyone have this issue with sound effects?

I’ve found that when I’m using and adding in sound effects to my stories on the actual writer’s portal and I preview it, all of the effects I’ve put down play and you can clearly hear them. However, when I go to the actual episode app to try and preview it on mobile, only a few of those sound effects work and the rest don’t. I’ve pretty much tried everything to get the effects to work on mobile, but they don’t seem to! Does anyone else have this problem? If so, were there any solutions?

4 Likes

uhh thats strange have you tried turning off the device and removing tabs ?

1 Like

i get this too, when i preview my story on the app :pensive:

1 Like

I have :frowning: It’s really weird because on the writer’s portal where you actually work on the script, the sound is perfectly okay and all there, but anytime I try to preview it on the app only a couple of them work!

good to know I’m not alone in this :pleading_face: I hope it’s just a preview error and will go away once it gets published

1 Like

hopefully :sob:

1 Like

Wait, I have a question! Is the sound in question that doesn’t work for you the footsteps sound??

1 Like

yikes ! i hope so too

i can only hear the first sound in each scene, then after that the sound effects just don’t work. like the splashing sound, ‘bloop’ and yeah the footsteps

2 Likes

Yes! I have the exact same problem!

2 Likes

i hope it’s fine when it’s published though ahhh

1 Like

I thought it was just me having problems with sound effects :pensive:
Hope episodes fixes this bug soon

1 Like

i cant hear it either oh snap

2 Likes