Anyone have title ideas for my story?

hii! last time i was trying to think of a story name, you guys were SUPER helpful so i thought i’d ask for help again!

i’m currently writing a story about a reality tv show. i was originally going to name it ‘the bachelorette’ but i feel like that’s too basic and lots of stories are already called that (and there’s a tv show with that name) so does anyone have any ideas besides that?

story description

my story is a wlw story about an ordinary girl who loves to watch the show (insert story name here) and she sees a commercial for it on tv saying they need a new bachelorette (or whatever else the mc would be called), and she decides to apply, not expecting anything. 2 weeks later she gets an email that she was chosen to be the bachelorette (or whatever else the mc would be called) along with a plane ticket to the show’s mansion in miami.

thanks!

3 Likes

The Miami Bachelorette
The Bachelorette
Miami Diva
Digging for Fame
Fame and Glory

2 Likes

The last to remain??

2 Likes

ooh i really like this one! if i use it, how should i credit you?

1 Like

Just with my Forums name please! :grin:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story titles and ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

You can visit my Story Title Shop :tulip:

1 Like

Hi! I have a story title shop, you can check it <3

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/story-titles-and-character-names-shop/534668/6

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.