Anyone having issue login to their portal?

I am trying to log in to my portal on PC a couple of times and it keeps appearing this. I log in using apple.

Moved to Report a Bug Writer’s Portal. Please let the support team know about this issue via help ticket

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Have you tried a different browser?

1 Like

Yeah. I message and they suggest to clear data and try diff browser so at the end to try different pc. so I just created a new one account with gmail instead of an apple account.

quick question do you know a animation on LL that show to come here like some type of waving animation

Hi i have the same problem i wasn’t on writing portal for seven days.And know when i want to preview my progress on episode app in my phone it writes me that i don’t have required informations or something like that .I tried to download a new update i can read but when i want to log in to write on the portal it doesnt want to let me …

1 Like

@Haukovka please submit a help ticket to the support team. :slight_smile:

Okay thank you. Can I ask what should I write to subject (in help ticket) English isn’t my first language so I don’t know what it means

Gmail or Apple

Not entirely sure what Subject is, but I’m guessing it’s similar to title, like for an email. Just a few words about the kind of issue you’re having (Preview Not Working or something like that). :smiley: