Anyone help please!?

Hi I really need help!! So I used to play episode on my phone and I had an account on there and I am logged in on a computer because I write stories, but recently my phone broke and I was still logged into episode. After that I got my mom’s old IPad so I could still read, but it won’t let me log in to the same email! I need to login on that account so I can place overlays and make characters heights for my story. Everytime I try to log in it won’t let me! Help???

2 Likes

I honestly don’t know what to tell you, besides to email Episode. I think a new feature was enabled, so if you had used a gmail account to log into episode, it will automatically switch so it’s supposed to be simple and painless. I don’t exactly know when it was released, but I used it about a month ago and I was fine. However, I was simply going from one device to the other; which happens to be a Google phone, so I’m not sure if it’s the same thing there. (Moto X Style/Pure to a Moto X Style/Pure)

Good luck!

1 Like

Ok thank you. I will try that.

1 Like

Hello @Kmaybe, here’s the link for reporting an issue to our support team! Let me know if you have any questions about it. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like