Anyone here a gamer?

Yess! VIOLET CAN GO SUCK MY LEFT TOEEEEEE!!! I hate herrr :joy::joy: who would you choose? I love Louis Lmao

1 Like

IKR, ME TOO!!! I’d definitely choose Louis! :laughing:

1 Like

I honestly don’t understand the appeal to her :joy::joy: Louis is just so funny and nice while Violet is just a poorly made copy of Jane in season 3! So many youtubers picked Violet which lead to LOUIS HAVING HIS TOUNGE CUT OUT LIKE WTF!!?

1 Like

Ikr! Plus even when you don’t save Louis but come back to save him, even after all the stuff that happens to him, he still hugs you. But when you don’t save Violet and go back to save her she has an attitude with you. :confused:

1 Like

Right!? Heck, she even fights Clem when she’s trying to escape!! I get how some people can find Louis annoying but why like someone who’s just so generic and rude. Violet was giving way to much attitude to Clem for my liking when she first arrived. Also, When AJ was pushed on the floor by Marlon before Clem comes out, Louis carries him up and then later when AJ was shot he carried him in and apologised when he was resting. Yeah, some may argue that Louis was a dick when he kicked out Clem but AJ literally just shot his best friend? Lmao I said a lot but I love talking to others about games :joy::joy:

1 Like

Also Louis would be the perfect dad :joy::joy::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Same. :joy: But yeah Louis is the best, and Violet is just way too generic.

1 Like

I wish she wasn’t a LI :joy::joy: I just don’t think Clem and her go together, at least with Louis it’s evened out.

1 Like

Trueee!

2 Likes

Does roblox count?

1 Like

Sure, why not. :laughing:

I loooovvvveee playing games but sadly I rarely get free time. :sweat_smile:

My game list:
Resident evil 4
Silent Hill 6
Tekken 4 & 5
Telltale The Walking Dead Game [I love this game TOO]
The house of Slendrina (And I literally love the whole series)
Emily wants to play
Murder in the Alps
The granny
Malachi the jumpscare
The Incredibles
Blade

And much more that I don’t remember at the moment.

2 Likes

I used to play Tekken all the time! :smile: Love that game as well.

2 Likes

super smash bros brawl has to be my favorite. it isn’t on the list, but i think that nintendo classics must be in the list of the people who grew up with consoles such as the wii, nintendo 64, wii U, switch, etc.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yes, of course! I grew up with a wii as well.

Wii Sports Resort RULES! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m not quite a gamer but, if you play Little Big Planet 2 I love you :joy::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Yesssss I love Little Big Planet 2! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Good to hear.Who’s your favourite player on tekken? Mines youshimitsu and Law.

1 Like

My fav was Christie Monteiro for a longgg time, but when Tekken 6 came out I started using the player Alisa. :smile:

1 Like

Just completed Bioshock Remastered for a billionth time a few nights ago. <3

1 Like