Anyone interested for Read4read

We can do r4r for 5 chapters…what do you say ?

1 Like

Oh lets do it.

1 Like

:blush::+1: waiting for the screenshots

1 Like

Okay girl.

1 Like

I would love to do a r4r with you!
Story Title: In a Starry Night
Author Name: Fatima Al star
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance/drama
Episodes: 7 (more coming soon!)
Story Description (long): Rose goes thorough a lot of tragic things in her life. All she wants is to live a happy and peaceful life. She never expects that she is a queen of a magic world! (Choices matter)
Instagram Name: @fatima_stories
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5756418218131456

Story cover

demi_lovato_GHBP_posterThumb_tzhq0N9Iav

1 Like

Hi!
I read four episodes of your story so far for our r4r.
I’m really enjoying it and will continue to read more tmrw.

1 Like

My turn …:blush:

You have to read my story first and have to send me the screenshots…happy reading…

1 Like

Ok, can we do 5 episodes?

Obviously

Done :white_check_mark:

1 Like

My turn …:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Sorry I am pretty late but I read your story…it’s awsm…

1 Like

Hello! Thanks for the post,

I have currently finished doing some R4R with some lovely ladies, and Am currently still doing one with someone else as well,
Am currently looking for more R4R as well :), I want someone who is NOT going to ghost on me UNDER no circumstances
And if you dont want to do a R4R and your just looking for a new story to read I would be greatful if you could check out mine :) **Title** :Mum Knows best
Decription : Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matters Tappable choices
Style : Ink
Chapters : [MY STORY IS COMPLETE, 28 CHAPTERS]
** Important info** : There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

1 Like

It’s ok. I’m glad u like it! :blush:

1 Like

Let’s do R4R…there is 9 chapters in my story …so you can read them and send me the screenshots…then I’ll do the same for your story…but if I like your story I’ll continue

1 Like

i want to r4r :smiley:

Title: Unrequited

Author: Fluffy Rice

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 4 (Ongoing)

Genre: Comedy/Romance

Description: Julian was born into a wealthy family with a high social status. He wasn’t only rich, he also was handsome, smart, popular and always the top of the class, until Olivia transfers to his school. Olivia is dull, quiet and emotionless, yet she always manages to beat Julian in academics, claiming the number one spot. Julian becomes irritated as he could never win against her and develops a one-sided rivalry. He makes it as his lifetime goal to defeat her. However, with all his efforts to beat her, Julian unexpectedly finds himself falling in love with her.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6581696325812224

1 Like

Okay honey… You have 4 chapters in your story and I hav 9…so we can do it for 4 chapters…first you read my story and give me screenshots and then I’ll do the same…happy reading…

k, i’ve already started 30 mins ago, im up to 3 rn.

1 Like