Anyone interested in a story full of adventure and romance in Egypt?

Hey guys! I’m new to the Episode’s writers world, although I write out of it for a long time.
I decided to give it a try and I hope you like it.

Title : Nefertari
Author : Kelly M.
Genre : Fantasy (plus romance and adventure)
Chapters Released : 5 (more coming soon)
Style : Limelight

Description: Nefertari is a story about a girl (Moona) who feels attracted to ancient Egypt and she can’t seem to understand why. She applies to an University in Cairo and when she is accepted, that’s when the adventure starts.
Along with an overwhelming 3000 years old love story, she’ll face a reality she wasn’t aware of.

Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5324168191737856 ]

Sneak Peek:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJx7pPMHkra/

Please give me your honest opinion and let me know where and how can I improve for a better experience of the reader.

Thank you so much!!

6 Likes

Sounds interesting! I will definitely give it a try :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you beautiful :sparkles::white_heart:
Let me know your opinion when you finish :kissing_heart:

1 Like

As a huge fan of Ancient Egypt I am always looking for stories with this very setting. I’m definitely gonna give your story a try! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

We have something in common then :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m a huge fan as well.
Let me know what you think when you’re done. I’m publishing new episodes soon :sparkles::sparkles:

np

1 Like

I just finished the first chapter and I’m very intrigued so far :blush:
The story evolves in good pace while building up its mysterious tension. I’m off to online class now but will definitely continue reading afterwards! Just wanted to let you know that I like your storytelling and really enjoyed the first chapter :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This sounds so interesting! I’m definitely gonna check it out😁

1 Like

Wow! That means a lot, really! :pray:t4: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Take your time hun, and enjoy your classes :sparkles: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much sweetheart :relaxed:
Let me know your opinion and where/how I can improve :pray:t4: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.