Anyone interested in an art trade

Hi evryone, I am an an artist here on episode. and an author, I love to feature other peoples art in my story. but I have reach an end to all the beatifull art I have collected.

Most of that art I have gotten in art trades. and since I no longer have more I thought to ask if someone new would be interested in doing one.

an art trade is like doing an art request, but we both do one for each other. meaning we both get an art scene/cover/pfp what ever it is each other want.

if you know what you want that be great, as for myself, I would most likely want an art with two characters on it. if you only want one, or maybe 3, thats completly fine.

If my art is better than yours dont get discourage you are still welcome. and if its better than mine, then I be very gratefull for if you wanna do an art trade.

my art exampels

form
How many characters:
Art example:
how to credit:
The rest we can talk over PM

Please note
I do not accept tracing of copyright art, I can live copyright free art but then you need to be open about it and show where you got it.

I hope you all dont mind the tag. feel free to ignore if not interested.
@MaePisode @Qettix @silver.shade @jiroji @talina.writes @cynthia.episode @Vampira @ZamiraArts @caitlindrewthis @Kira.3pisode

4 Likes

I love your art i’m interested is there a from to fill??

1 Like

I am gonna make one, one moment.

1 Like

How many characters:
Art example:
how to credit:
The rest we can talk over PM

1 Like

Umm one question when you say art example do you want my art examples or a reference art example

your art example, its an art trade after all. I like to see what art the other person is gonna do

1 Like

ohhh okay

also ummm i need you to explain the rest of the form

what do you mean, credit, and how many you want in you art? like 2 halfbody, one full body?

1 Like

sorry if this come of wrong, but do you draw?, I saw your instagram, it looks more like you do edits.

1 Like

umm so what do you mean by how many character’s do you mean how many character’s you want in an edit/art i will make for you or an edit/art you will make for me

how many you want I already mention in the post I would like two in mine.

1 Like

not really but i’m learning

1 Like

ohhh i get it noww

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Hey! :green_heart:

Your art is amazing! I would be interested!
But is it ok to wait a bit as I have some art scenes to finish?

You can check my examples here!

1 Like

yes I am in no rush. and thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You’re welcome!
I really love to support people in the community! :hugs:

1 Like

bump

Heyyy sorry for taking longgg

I’m ready is it still active??

1 Like