Anyone interested in being a beta reader? (The Favor)

Hello beautiful people! :llama: :blob_hearts:

It’s me again! This time, I want to know if anyone would be interested in being an early reader for my first story, “The Favor.” If you’re interested, just message me or reply to this! I’m only going to allow like two or three people so the story isn’t read by too many. :rofl:

I’m still working on/finalizing a few things, but I’ll send the link when I feel it’s complete.

I posted information about the story below, that way you can read it if it’s something that sounds interesting to you! :blob_hearts:

story details

Title: The Favor
Description: Margot sees a chance to change her social status when Gage Hudson shows up half-naked at her door asking for a favor. But is popularity everything she imagined it would be?
Genre: Romance, drama.
CC:
LGBTQ+:
Choices Matter:
female/male (female MC / male LI)

Target release date: April 15th, 2021. (three days!!)

It takes place in a college, so the characters are around 21-22.

• If you have any more questions about the story or just want to know more, PM me!
  • Also, this is only for people who would like to provide feedback, correct any errors or opinions on episodes. (as in length, choices, etc.)
  • You will get a shoutout at the end of episodes 1-3! Be sure to provide me with your Instagram or just your forums name.

Thank you all for your time, and I hope to hear from you guys soon! Have a great day/night! :blob_turtle:

3 Likes

I would love too!

1 Like

id love to be one!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll send you the link soon :blob_hearts:

Thank you so much! I’ll send you the link soon! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Sydney_H Can you close this for me please? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Am I too late ? I also wanna read this if not pls tell me I get it

2 Likes

I would love to be a beta reader sorry if I am too late.

2 Likes

Closed by OP request. :smiley: