Anyone interested in helping me brainstorm?

Hey guys! Hopefully this is in the right category! I’m not really looking for a writing partner per say because I only need help with the brainstorming part (I will give credit tho) but I do need help.

So I’ve been working on this story for years and honestly, it’s just boring to me at this point. It follows this girl named Paige when she loses her father and basically becomes a cinderella to her stepsister and stepmother. Ik it sounds cliche but there are twists. Like the prince is actually a jerk and Paige for the most part enjoys working for her stepsister Sandy, well, she wasn’t at first but she’s gotten used to it and is a generally happy person. I planned to have it be a sort of slice of life kind of thing where we see Sandy’s daily problems and have Paige be involved trying to solve them and stuff. But tbh I honestly want to go in a completely different direction while keeping the characters and I don’t really know what to do. If this sounds interesting, let me know in the comments and I’ll start a PM/group chat!

3 Likes

Yeah this does sound interesting. I AM IN :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

How many changes are you willing to do? Just curious.

1 Like

So many changes lol! Basically wanna change the whole plot but keep some of the same characters lol

1 Like

I was thinking you can still have the Cinderella like story, but it takes place in some apocalyptic setting.

1 Like

If you want to I can add you to the PM and you can see what ideas I’ve tried to come up with lol. Cuz it’s basically a whole new plot lol.

1 Like

Alright. Sounds fun.

1 Like

What’s a PM?:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Private message lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.