Anyone Interested In R4R+G4G?

Hi! This is my first ever episode story so please DM me if there’s any bugs so I can fix it. Or just to share your personal thoughts.

Title: Jump!

Themes: Dark humor, mystery, drama

Plot: Eighteen-year-old Andre has a bizarre idea to time travel to the second grade thanks to a family secret. Though through tweaking his past, he discovers things he shouldn’t have ever uncovered.

I’m also interested in doing R4Rs too.

1 Like

No I usually just use forums, but since it’s closing I should probably make one :joy::sob:

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R and G4G with you if you are interested.

Title: Deception Of Sin

Description: Luca never cared about mafia life until his father gave him an ultimatum. Now, he has to do everything it takes to prove his worth. Will Ariana change his fate or destroy

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My Instagram: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

bump

Hey,
I just published a story for the latest summer contest, and I noticed your post for R4R/G4G, are you still taking requests?
Also, can we connect on Discord for this?

ii
My story “invisible string” is out now!! It would mean the world if you could check it out!
Description
“Bound by circumstances yet divided by their worlds, two souls find themselves being pulled together which tests the limits of their convictions and the depths of their hearts.”
Instagram @fl0renceaxel
I would love to check out your stories too!!!

Do you have an episode instagram? because I’m still working on my story so I just write everyone story & instagram in my notes for when im ready

I am! I’m currently not doing it now cause my story unreleased right now but I do take requests for when I’m finished if you would like you can dm your discord so other’s don’t see it it’s up to you!

bump