Anyone Interested in R4R?- Serious Inquires only please!

mustread

Hi Everyone,

Is any one interested in doing a read for read with me? I just published my first story last night and I am excited to share it with everyone. If you’re interested please share your story details here and I’ll take a read at your story. All I ask for in return is some general feedback (I’m new to writing). I will share screen shots of your story on here and also provide a quick review.

Below are the details for my story:

Title: Daizees

Description: You’ve met the love of your life and play in a band with your best friends. What happens when a secret from your past threatens to tear it all apart?

Genre: Ink/Romance

Chapters : 3 (I am currently working on the 4th)

Thanks! Hope to read your stories soon!!

HEY!:grin:

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Hey,
I’d be interested in a read for read.
Do you have instagram? :slight_smile:
Mine is: episode.menia

Here are my story details:
Title: Dark Temptation
Author: Menia
Episodes: 8
Style: Limelight
Description: Popularity, friends and a hot boyfriend: Lia’s life is nearly perfect. But things take a darker turn when a new guy shows up and with him the truth about Lia’s identity…
Reveal the secret of Lia’s 18th birthday. Will you make the right choices?

A lot of choices that matter!

Hi! Thanks for replying! I have some time now so I will give your story a read!

Here is the link to my story:

Let me know what you think!

Thanks so much!! I will go check out your story!!

Hey! Thanks for responding, I will give your story a read today!

Here is the link for mine, and please let me know what you think!

Thanks for making this thread :slight_smile:
Titel: Wherever I go
Author: Alisha Sophie
Chapters: 9 (Ongoing)
Genre: Drama
Description: Mia and her twin brother Cody lost everything. They try to get their lives back on track, but it ens in a lot of heartache and drama. Will everything be all right in the end?
Instagram: episode.alishasophie
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4613203588415488

Hi. I would love to doa read for read with you.:slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Author: S_Unique
Title: The Four Horsemen
Style: Ink
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

Hi Giselle!

I just finished the first 3 chapters of your story! I really love the way you have made Greek mythology modern and I can’t wait to find out what happens with John and Rae, the necklace mystery has me hooked!

Thanks for sharing! Let me know what you think of my story!

Hi! Thanks for replying, I will add your story to my favorites and give it a read later on tonight!

Hi! Thanks for replying! I will add your story to my favorites and will follow up with you!

Okay I’ll start your right now and when I’m done I’ll send you screen shots.:blush:

I’d love to R4R with someone!!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5040097505705984 1 1

Story: BLACK BETTY
Genre: Comedy
Plot: Betty is a small town girl with big dreams of becoming a rock star. Navigating stardom, relationships, fans, and parties…Will she make it or break it? CC

I don’t have a current story you can read but I’m working on one. I’ll read yours then tell you the story when I’m finished.

That would be awesome! Thanks so much :slight_smile:

Hi Jessfox! You’re story sounds in the same realm as mine! I’ll read your story soon! Thanks for replying :slight_smile:

Awesome!! I’ll check yours out!

Hi! I just finished reading chapter 2 and I am HOOKED. Are the horseman something you came up with or is it based on reality? I love all the hard work you put into the characters, your directing and transitions!

The horsemen are figures from the bible, I simple adapted them to suit the purposes of my story.:slight_smile:

Here’s the proof I read yours.

I really liked it. Good work.:blush::wink: