Anyone interested in read for reads with feedback?

So I think @Jane_Doe2 is the last person who has read mine who I will do a return read for. I’m going to do edits on mine after some much appreciated feedback! Thank you all so much

Let me know if you did read mine and I missed your screen shot

I just finished reading 3 Episodes and I LOVE this story.
The description in this story is amazing!!!
Definitely gonna carry on reading and I cant wait :blush:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Oh my goodness, thank you!!!

Will definitely read after I finish reading Jane Does.

@Jane_Doe2 read ep. 1! Will try to read the othet 2 tonight. Been slow due too a wild and playful infant :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aww cute dw take your time

Love it so far! You really capture the emotions of loss

Thank you! :heart:

Love it! Can’t wait for ep 3!

Hi, would you like to do a read for read? I can post ss & feedback as well :blush:
Here’s my story:
Instagram: ellec.writes

Title: Dying Love

Genre: Romance/Drama

Brief Description: Love at first sight. Denver and Cassandra are soul mates, and they know it. Their love is so pure, raw, and real. But all good things must come to an end.
Warning, this story is very chick flick-y, nicholas sparks-y. So if you don’t like that kind of stuff, read it anyways :slight_smile:
Cover:

I would be interested!

Story name - Italian Prince
Genre - Romance
Description
You thought you were going to have a quiet summer in Italy visiting your Grandma but what drama awaits when you meet a prince? (CC in episode 5)

Hi, I just finished your story! I really have no feedback, it was a great story! You have no grammar errors, the directing was perfect, and a great storyline! I enjoyed reading it :blush:
ss:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: Thank you so much! Will happily read yours as soon as I can. I have a few others to read first

1 Like

Oh noooo I can tell it’s going to be a tearjerker! I’m a crybaby. Loved what I read! Finished ch. 3 will continue when I can.

1 Like

Aw thank you :sparkling_heart: Haha I’m a crybaby too, I cry writing it!