Anyone interested in writing together?

Is anyone interested in working together on a story? If you are, hit me up and send me your email address so I can share the docs where I work on my stories with you. I’ll give you the password to this account and um…please don’t steal it.

Uh, so I write on Wattpad but I can’t code for shit (I can but it’s too hard and I barely survived this term’s assessment tasks and honestly need a break) and I’m needing a parter so Hit me up if you are interested.

If confused, PM me anyway.

That’s it pretty much but the only requirement is that you have to know what you’re doing cos it’s no point putting two people who can’t code a script together. Oh and I’m not sure if I mentioned it (I did but carry on anyway) I’ll give you the password to this account unless there’s a way to share the story.

Hi! This sounds like fun and I’m totally down to help you! :blush:

Do you still need a partner?

@jazzy12 If y’all can code then sure. I have a partner now but we still need people who can code. If you both can code or right, I’d be more than happy for all four of us to work together.

@IsabellaManson

I can code! And write, I like to think I’m good at writing😂. I can code basic stuff (like I do for my own stories) I could also learn how to do the more advanced directing and coding too!

Cool, what’s your email and I send you the docs.

You should have it.

Ok thank you

I joined the google classroom

lol

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking how old are y’all? I’m 13

I can code too! I’d be thrilled to work all together.
My email: angelwritesntypes@gmail.com

The email is blurred. Mind sending it again?

Oh, never mind. Got it.

angelwritesntypes@gmail.com :))!

You should have it.

Great, I’ll check!

No more please. We already have 6 people.

Can’t code for shit.

PM me if you can and want to work together!

3 Likes

Hey. I can’t code either, maybe get someone else to do that part but I can help with an idea.

2 Likes