Anyone interested?

** Link**: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5171230471815168
Summary :Six powerful gods reincarnated to defeat the shadow demon. With the loss of there memories will they be able to defeat him in time or will darkness win. Find out.
** Genre**: Fantasy
** Customization**: Limited
** Episodes**: 3
** Instagram**: @bree_episodes_ for more sneak peaks

1 Like

Hi, I’d love to do a r4r :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:
So here’s my story:

Title: Reality behind Glasses
Genre: Drama/ Romance
Chapters: 3 (Chapters 4 & 5 locked due to revamping)
Style: Limelight
Description: After a heated dispute with her parents, Layla decides to run away and return to her home country - disguised as a guy! But what happens when someone finds out your little secret?
Instagram: @tsukino.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5385205688631296
Cover:

2 Likes

i have started reading yours!

Sounds very interesting :thinking: I’m writing a story too with love interests name is Axel also but his last name is west. I do read for read also.

Omg thank you so much!! :pleading_face: I’ll have to check your story out now! Also could you give me the link to your story?

1 Like

here! http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6207972209524736

2, (this number serves as the queue number) I’ll read yours if i’m done with the 1st replier story okie? i’ll notify you :wink:

1 Like

3, (this number serves as the queue number) I’ll read yours if i’m done with the 1st and 2nd replier story okie? i’ll notify you :wink:

1 Like

4, (this number serves as the queue number) I’ll read yours if i’m done with the 1st, 2nd an 3rd replier stories okie? i’ll notify you :wink:

1 Like

“I finally found you” is a really good story, I like the plot, it’s realistic and relatable. If I had to give a small tip, it would be, don’t get me wrong! I love the story! But you should maybe check the grammar etc. There were some small errors but that’s just me being extra :joy::heart: anywho you should try using spot directing and zoom! It actually makes the story so much more amazing! In conclusion I really liked the whole plot and the characters, even the MC. I believe Russell and the other boy is the love interest. Maybe describe them and like everything else more? Like if the weather is sunny. Maybe elaborate and describe the weather more but not way to much but honestly I really did like your story. I hope I haven’t offended you or upset you :slight_smile:

1 Like

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! That’s what i need! A CRITIC :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: i’m happy that you liked it :pleading_face: i’ll improve more!

1 Like

Omg I am glad I didn’t offend you!!! I really liked your story and can’t wait to read the rest :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Omg this story seems so interesting! I have to read it and yes I’ll do a R4R. In a few hours, I just read a few other stories to review​:joy::heart:

I’m up for a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Story description:
He’s a hot, heartless, irresistible vampire.You’re a powerful vampire slayer!What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms?Will he love you,or kill you?CC

Story Title: EAT STAKE
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Genre: Romance, fantasy, drama, mystery
Style: LL
Insta: sineadoneill.lovestowrite
Link:

1 Like

Sure! :see_no_evil:

Hi i’m almost done reading your story! i’m on episode 5 but i ran out of passes, i love your story line :pleading_face: :heartpulse: (bts i send you the proof on your instagram :wink:)

hi i know it’s late but i’m gonna read your story now! i’ll send you the proofs later on your instagram!

5, (this number serves as the queue number) I’ll read yours if i’m done with the 3rd replier stories okie? i’ll remind you :wink:

1 Like

Duplicate topic closed. Refer to newest: Interested in R4R?