Anyone is or know a proofreader?

Hey guys ! I’m looking for a proofreader for my story the royal throne, does any one here do proofreading ?

1 Like

I can do

U can pm me

Thank you , is it alright if you can dm on instagram? It’s @clove.write

1 Like

I m sorry but I m not using insta currently

1 Like

i can

1 Like

Can you dm me on instagram @clove.write

1 Like

sure

It’s alright :heart:Thank you though!

1 Like

done

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Hi lovely! I do proofreading services. If you’re interested, let me know. It’ll require a bit of work on your part, (i.e. filling out a form, isolating dialogue and putting it into a document, etc.) but I’m very thorough! I fix spelling, grammar, awkward sentences, word misuse (or just finding a word that fits better), rephrasing, punctuation, line structure, and improve your writing to add emotion & to keep readers hooked. If not, I totally understand — have a good one!

3 Likes

I actually already have you on instagram just dm u☺️

1 Like

Your resume is impressive, I would love to have you as a proofreader for my story.

I run a very tight schedule because I work about 10 - 14 hours a day and only have time to work on my story two days out of the week. So right now I’m hustling through my episodes and making a few spelling errors

If your still available let me know please and thank you :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.