Anyone know any good episode stories?

Recently I have completed the majority of my favourite stories. I am in the process of searching for new favourites, which at the moment seems like a difficult task for me to do. If anyone could recommend me stories (preferably fantasy or drama ones) that are unique, that’d be great.

4 Likes

The Dream and The dreamer

1 Like

Reckless by MoonFlareStories!

it has a lot of choices, lots of customization, choices matter, tons of outfits, longer chapters, etc

Title: If Only You Knew
Author: Michelle
Description: Betrayal? Love? Hate? Trust? Danger?
Your the hottest female lawyer in NYC. He’s a well known criminal.
Will life take a dramatic turn when your asked to represent him?

Instagram: michelle1_episode

Title: Somebody’s Gotta Be On Top
Author: Michelle
Description: Sex? Money? Love? Jealousy?
Your a hot bad girl who does what she wants, when she wants it. He’s a multi-millionaire who can’t seem to get it together. But who’s gonna be on top?

Intstagram: michelle1_episode

Well this is mine:
Story: Trouble and Lies
Author: ams007
Description: Rose a 16yr old girl. Secrets and Lies will be uncovered about herself and her family.
What will happen when she learns the truth?

Thanks for your suggestion! I apologise for the late reply.

Mafia Rebels by Charlotte Kate. Great action comedy.

Hello. Best fantasy stories are : 1) How To Be A Princess by Margo Vincent, 2) The Dragon’s Bride by earlgreytea, 3) Hidden Shadows by Anyanka. And the Best drama stories are : 1) Meet You At Home by Wynter Sapphire, 2) Hell in Paradise by Maayan . Hope this Helps :smile:

Do u want to try mine? I am a new author and i would love some feedbacks.
Author: Madhu
Story Title: Black hearts golden desires
Genre: fanatsy
Description: Nand, a sorcerer princess of solataria, has two beautiful loving sisters, her other two halves.But what happens when it becomes the vice versa and an old enemy from their past comes back for revenge? Will Nand overcome it? or will she fail??
Chapter: 6 (more coming up soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400
Instagram: @episode.angelindisguise
Cover:

You can read mine if you’d like! :smiley:

Title: The Unexpected
Author: C. Jade
Description: Life has not always been kind to Shay. But what happens when she meets a gorgeous stranger that turns her life upside and proposes an offer she can’t refuse?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6287031011704832