Anyone know much about manifesting, and scripting?

Does anyone know much about manifesting and scripting? And has anyone had any experiences to do with these things?

2 Likes

I suggest reading a book called “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne (if you haven’t already). It’s about the law of attraction and most important steps of manifestation. There’s also a movie on Youtube under the same name. I like to make a dream board at the beginning of a year (but you can do it for any period of time) and that helps me visualise my goals and motivates me to work for them. The key is in watching your thoughts as they become reality, so keep them positive and focus on the bright side of everything. Also, don’t forget to take action on those goals. That’s what I do and so far I can already see my life going in the direction i want, a small win at a time and the big wins will follow. Be greatful of where you are at any time and do those affirmations as often as you can. If you are on a high and positive vibration, big things will come to you naturally. I hope this helps and I wish you all the luck! :blush: :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your tips! I’ll make sure to try them out! :heart: Have you had any success with your manifestations ?

1 Like

You’re welcome. And as I said, I haven’t manifested anything huge yet, but then again, I’ve set pretty specific goals like perfect grades and that came true but I also worked for it. So yeah, It does pay off, but I think the best thing about manifesting is the process rather than the goal. Because in that process you change your perspective, you become a positive and motivated person and you believe that you can achieve anything. That’s what I think: it’s about the journey, not the destination. :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.