1 Like

Hi! Want to read 9 for 9?

This is mine:

1 Like

Title : Hannah Miler’s Mystery
Author: Remone
Story genre :Mystery
Story style :lime light
Description: Hannah Miler was brutally killed in the woods.Will Ser be able to solve the mystery of Hannah miler’s death and will able to find the killer ?.And how is Ser related to Hannah.(CC)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6311583539331072

1 Like

Hey! wanna R4R? I have 10 out and it’s complete.

1 Like

Okay I’m going to read your story and send screenshots after each episode. please don’t forget to do the same!

1 Like

I would love to I have two stories I have to read before you so as soon as I get to yours I will send you the screenshot of your story. Do you have IG?

1 Like

Do you have IG?

1 Like

Sure! I have like four stories ahead of you but ill get it done today and ill send you a screenshot of your story when I start

1 Like

Yes id - remonevov6.0

1 Like

Okay … I’ll follow you as soon as my block is up lol.also as soon as I begin to story I’ll send you the screenshot.

No worries. Yeah it’s epi.jewels :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Grottino @remone @Jewel_s @EpisodeHoneyy

YOU HAVE MY WORD. Your stories will be completed in a little while. I will send you screenshots PLEASE DO NOT GHOST ME. I would love for you all to read my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. In other words I expect my screenshots too. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

beginning you story!

1 Like

Here you go! Your storyline is very different the directing the zooming is on point I love it! :partying_face:

1 Like