Anyone know of someone with weapon overlays?

Does anyone know of anyone that has great overlays for weapons, I’m looking for a bazooka in general (writing an action story)

I don’t have any. Although you can try to find one by searching “weapons png”.

I can make them…
Just let me know PM me what you need…

Moved to Art Resources section! :v:t2:

I’d really like some door overlays like for entering another room (bedroom) open/closed or a backrounds with it not sure which is better. I would soo appreciate it, I can’t find any overlays of door open and closed

I can make them but can you provide the background to me so that I can provide you the exact size of it…

Okay, this is one of them. I’d like a large door or small (whichever works best) just that it looks like the character is standing on the other side of the door while the other characters are in the room.

Okay… a open and closed door right and big or small what would you like??

I swear I saw a bazooka in my feed today… Try ThorneArtStudio.

Yes you can I am pretty busy right now…
And I have to get to sleep in the next 5 minutes so I can’t make it…
Very sorry…
But if you can wait till tomorrow then I can make it for you…
Again I’m very very sorry…:sweat::sweat:

Uhmm would you be able to provide an example of how it’ll look like with a small door? I know for sure a large door but yes a closed and open door! That’s totally okay :slight_smile: There is no problem

Tomorrow I’ll send you both the doors you can select between them if that’s fine with you…
I have to go now…byee…

& I don’t know if it’ll be too much to ask but would it be possible to make the first door open/close & add the first backround to the first (left) door? I guess an overlay & Sure thing!

First background…
Do you mean the inside of it…
Is that what you mean…

Yes (the bedroom inside the first door) with an open and closed door) and seeing as it is there is no need to find another door but use the black door instead but i’d still like an overlay of just the black door, if that makes sense (i’m going to be zooming in)

I can just add it inside if that’s what you want or do you want it as an overlay??
And also which part do you want it to show if you want any specific otherwise I can just choose any…

Zooming in that door right??
So I guess it will be much better if I just added it into it…

Yes add in the bedroom (preferably the far right side) inside the first door (i’m going to want the door to open and close is the thing) & yes I’ll be zooming in

Well I think a background is much better but then it will have pixel stretches when you stretch it to zoom and overlay requires a lot of coding to do…
So, decide whatever you prefer please…

Yes, I think your right! The backround’s will be much easier while I am zooming in, but just incase can you please also do an overlay of the black door just incase?