Anyone like make-up? Let's chat!

Personally I adore make-up. My favourite brands are chi chi, color pop cosmetics, huda beauty, morphe and ABH. I just bought the desert dusk palette from Huda online and I’m excited to get it!

6 Likes

I haven’t tried many ulta products but I have 2 of the lipsticks - Usually I only used eyeliner and eyeshadow

1 Like

I just buy makeup from Walmart lmaoo but I really wanna try Fenty products so bad! :woman_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

I also ordered a ton of really cheap Amazon makeup products last year (which were actually really good?? especially for the price!) that my sister ended up taking & losing it all…

They had a Kylie lip-kit dupe with over 20 lip colors that was really pigmented & all, but the consistency was sort of sticky & it dried up realll fast. I found putting chapstick on before hand helped it out a lot but kinda took away the pigmentation

1 Like

Same! I used to buy from target but morphe is pretty cheap so I tried that :slight_smile:
I want to try their foundations but I’m scared to order it online bc I want to swatch and find my colour

1 Like

Morphe eyeshadow pallets are so gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

nah i prefer spackle

looks amazeballs on my skin

2 Likes

I like Revolution

Smashbox for eyeshadow :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I hate makeup, honestly. Also, I wouldn’t have time for it in the mornings so yah btw idk why I’m here if I don’t like makeup lol

1 Like

Make up is life.

Unfortunately I cannot wear foundation, bronzer, blusher, highlighter and contour because I get really bad allergies. I only can wear eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara. But I can’t wear liquid eyeliner because it gives me itchy skin.

I absolutely love make-up! But most of the time I don’t have time for it.

I don’t have any really favorite brands but I love Maybelline, LOreal and Revlon.

3 Likes

Sephora, Mac, Maybelline, LOreal and Ulta are my babies!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.