Anyone like Supernatural stories?

Hey y’all. I recently came out with a new supernatural stories and hope you would give it a read and tell me what you think!! I tried to avoid some cliches and put a strong independent female lead.
Give it a read!!!

Title Lady Victoria
Genre Fantasy
Style Ink
Description You are Victoria Weston-a beautiful supernatural huntress of the Victorian Era. Will you let your rival competitor undermine you, or will love prevail and throw you off your guard?

Read for read? Yes

1 Like

I don’t have a story published yet, when it is I’ll PM you, but I’ll give yours a read tonight when I have the chance :grin:

1 Like

Interested in doing a read for read?

Fantastical: Saving Hybrid

Author: Silkhydra

Description: Your life is changed forever on one fateful night when you are attacked by a ghoul. High school, sexy strangers, and jokester pixies? What could go wrong? (C.C & Multiple Romance!)

Genre: Fantasy

Style: Ink

Chapters published: 3 (ONGOING) :rofl:

Instagram: Silkhydra_episode

Pm me!

I love supernatural/fantasy stories!

Here’s a fantasy story of mine:

Story Details:
FANTASTICAL: REALM REVIVED

• Title: Fantastical: Realm Revived
  • Author: Kim L
  • Description:

Dawn, my dear, with gifts ethereal,
To you belongs the Crown Imperial,
Remember to ever heed this lyrical:
“A realm may fall to its demise,
But after the dawn,
It may still rise.”

Dawn discovers a whole new realm with new possibilities and threats. She realises quickly that trust is hard to earn and those closest are really the ones she should keep furthest away. A whole realm is at her fingertips. Will she dare to venture into the new world? And who will she have to leave behind…

• Genre: Fantasy
  • Style: Ink
  • Chapters published: 3 (ONGOING)

• Link: :arrow_down:

my main instagram (KIM L)

my reviews instagram (EPI REVIEWS)

:blue_heart::star::blue_heart:

1 Like

:two_hearts:Hello Lovelies​:two_hearts:
Checkout my story .Link below :point_down:
Story : The Chocolate Fairyland
Description : A girl has lovable grandparents but few bad people are with her. There is a place where she can escape but will she discover it? How will be the life there?
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6377730059141120

1 Like

Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: You’re the Queen of the Supernaturals. What’ll happen when you find out that your mate is your pack’s enemy, and your kidnapper? CC ChoicesMatter
Chapters: technically 3 bc ch 2 is customization
Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: emberpackepisode :smile::heartbeat:

Hi!

Thank you for starting this thread! I love supernatural story, will give your story a read and if it peaks your interest, here is my story :slight_smile:

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Description: Kadence is a powerful essence with a troubled past. Will she be able to embrace her power in time to save her realm or will darkness consume her?
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD