i used to love watching glee, here are my opinions

• found rachel so incredibly annoying
  • santana carried the show
  • mike shouldve had more screen time
  • puckelberry was very cute
  • mr schue scared me
2 Likes

:joy: OMG really?!?!?
I’m watching the serie for the second time in a row. I’m already at the third season. I just love it so much!

• I really like Rachel’s motivation
  • I don’t really like Santana (too bitchy)
  • I think Mike’s dancing skills are a bit weird at times, lol
  • Noooooo, Finchel :infinity: They are really just on fire together AND VERY, VERY cute :heart_eyes:
  • Mr Schue’s facial expressions were sometimes super odd (like, for example at the song ‘Endless love’) with Rachel together:

I had a ‘Glee phase,’ so I basically know every episode by heart.

1 Like

A true fan, huh? :grin:

1 Like

Oh yeah. 100%

1 Like

Love that! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

What are your opinions?

1 Like
  • Finchel and Klaine are the best couples
  • They shouldn’t have sung ‘sing’ by Chemical Romance :laughing:
  • Brody is :face_vomiting:
  • Brittany DEFINITELY shouldn’t have been called a genius
  • Puck was misunerstodd. :pleading_face:
  • And about a million other things :laughing:
1 Like

What about you?

1 Like

okay rachels motivations yes but she was too ’ i want to be the main ’ for me, santana was soooo bitchy but thats her character and speaks the truth although it may be a bit mean, mike was weird but i wouldve liked more scenes with him. FINCHEL was my life but puckleberry was cute :relaxed: :relaxed:

1 Like
  • hated rachel. that b*tch can go burn in hell
  • LOVED santana. we stan an honest queen who speaks up to rachel
  • puck kinda pissed me off throughout glee, but idk why
  • i didn’t like quinn that much either. she’s meh
  • i said this once and i will say it again… MERCEDES IS SUCH AN UNDERRATED CHARACTER AND HER VOICE WAS LIKE JUST AS GOOD AS RACHELS
2 Likes

Rip Naya Rivera

3 Likes

• You’re so damn right :heart_eyes:
• I liked that song, tho. It has a good story in it. Okay, maybe was the timing a little odd
• I was SOO ANGRY when I saw that Rachel cheated on Finn. I still am… Brody’s just so ewwww
• No, I know right :joy: She just acts like a five years old girly
• Yup, he really was sometimes
• When Rachel sang the song ‘Jar Of Hearts’ it was the perfect timing with a beautiful message in it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

• Yeah, you’re right about Rachel. AND DID YOU SEE HER CLOTHING STYLE?!?! :rofl:
• Santana also could bring her truth on a other way out :sweat_smile: And she didn’t deserve Brittany
• Yeah, I think Mike can sing really good. But that was already too late in the serie
• Finchel is, just everything. I don’t know, but Puckerman was too though for Rachel. Like, his badboy attitute was too much for Rachel

• Some of her properties she could change, yes
• Nah, Santana’s too bitchy for me. She also didn’t deserve Dani, too
:joy: I think he was cool sometimes, but with the song ‘Run Joey Run’ he NEEDED to shave :face_vomiting:
• Ugh, I liked Quinn so much more when she finally found herself: nice and helpful. She really shouldn’t be hitted by that car
• Finchel had to marry. They were perfect for each other
• Yup, Mercedes was also really good at sining, but I don’t like soul

• Oh, and Rachel SHOULD NOT HAVE ended up with Jesse st James, again :face_vomiting: I so didn’t like him…
• I liked Elliot

1 Like

Right? Jesse and Rachel were just… no.

1 Like

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.