Anyone need a Co-writer/Partner

I can help with coding a little, and I am good with titles sometimes. Oh and if there are errors I could help you also.

3 Likes

Yeah hi I’m new to making episode and im a little confused on the coding so it would be great to have a partner thanks. :two_hearts::revolving_hearts::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Oh fabulous! I totally can help with coding. Send details on the story, and if you need a title I’m great with that. Also I can PM you my codings.

Idk if this is still open here but I could need someone who would help me with uhm almost everything here xD and maybe someone who would write some storys with me…?

1 Like

I’d love too!

Yay thanks! Can i contact you in any way? (Btw I‘m sorry if my English isn‘t that good ^^‘ I‘m not from an english speaking Country so I apologice for every fault I make xD)

1 Like

I can speak what you speak to help
Oh and my phone number to stay in contact. Or my account details

1 Like

Uh what? xD

1 Like

You speak another language?

1 Like

Yes xD

1 Like

Could I speak that language to help?

Uh if you can speak German? Than this could help I think xD but you can speak english tho i can understand almost everything I‘m just not that good in writing in English xD

I can speak that language.

Sollten wir anfangen? Ja Nein?

It’s not to well

Not bad xD maybe we can help each other :smiley: I think I need to sleep now xD but i can just contact you over Pm I think?

In Ordnung! Bis bald. Auch PM ist in Ordnung.

Bis morgen!

1 Like

Yes okay.

Hi! I really wanna make one story so if you can help me I would be really thankful.

1 Like