Anyone need a proof reader? (I can't do anymore sorry)

Hiii I hope your day is going well :grin: I was wondering if anyone needed a proof reader to proof read your stories for you. I’m available to do so just lmk if you’d like me too :relaxed:
Anyways have a great day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hey I would love if you were willing to proof read my stories or see any errors!! It would help me a LOT and let me have more time to focus on the writing itself :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Yes of course I can :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

Hi love! Thanks for this post. I have an unpublished story that could use some of your help. :blush: If it’s okay for you, I’ll message you the link. :heartpulse:

great tysm!! here’s the link if you need

1 Like

Hi, are you still doing proof reading?

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply but I will proof read it for you :sweat_smile:

Yes I am :relaxed:

Hi and yes I am :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes of course :relaxed:

Np :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and ok!

1 Like

Grt. This is my story

Title:- Love Confession
Author:- Divya
Episodes:-10 (complete )
Description:- He likes his childhood friend but then she went away. After so many years she is back but she doesn’t remember him.
Does he have the courage to tell her or will it be too late?
Link:- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6672963447488512
LoveConfession_titlephoto

hey!! are you still proofreading? I have an unpublished story and I’ve been gathering some people to proofread it! thank you in advance :heart: :smiley:

1 Like

Yes I am :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’ll pm you the link of my story then :heart:

Hey I am looking for a proof reader :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We all do need one :grinning::grinning::grinning: this stuff shouldn’t be optional. It’s a must have!!!

if you want i can help you out :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.