Anyone need a writing partner? (you create the plot, I write)

Hey, does anyone need a writing partner for a story? Like, you plan out the characters and the plot and I write the episodes. I’ve been coding for a few years with multiple accounts and I’m very experienced with Episode stories.

3 Likes

I do

1 Like

:smiley: tell me about the story—what’s the plot?

1 Like

Plot
Cora and her friends are moving Into the last year of high school and they think they have everything figured out I mean they are who they were right? Cora’s red, Janey’s yellow, Kelsey’s pink and Jordan’s purple they r and always will be the rainbow squad because they’re personality fit the colours. But when to twin brothers show up in town everything’s about to be shaken up as one of the boys Jace seems attracted to Cora. The tension between the friend group only thickens when the two boys become part of the rainbow squad . They bring along with them an unraveling ball of secrets,betrayal and lies the only question is will the make it to the end of the year or more importantly the end of the rainbow.

1 Like

I already have the characters made

1 Like

sounds cool :)) do you want the readers to be playing as Cora//being able to customize her?

Yep

1 Like

great! limelight or ink?

Ink if that’s okay I already have the characters made in that style

1 Like

yeah! so, you know the “share the story w/ friends” link in your story?

Yeah

1 Like

message me and paste the link there;)

1 Like

Okay :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Can you write me a story please I have no clue how to do the coding at all I have a had a story line planned out but I don’t know how to code it. If you could please help me I’d be internally greatful you can find my insta at @abigail.laroche please and thank you

Would you do short stories as well

I am looking for a coder, I have some ideas for the basic outline and the characters.
If you are willing to work with me I will share the plot and other info in a PM

Is your offer still open? I don’t have a solid plot right now but I could use some help writing the story.