Anyone need an artist?

Hey, I’m Paige. I’m kinda bored and want to do some art, so here are my examples. Just tell me if you want something done.

Examples:
17%20PM

10%20PM

45bb34bb2d25dc6e7f72682a27ea2353afa9d799_2_281x500

3 Likes

Your examples are really great :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

1 Like

Hi, your examples are amazing!:slight_smile: Could I have something like the 4th one please with my instagram on it?!

1 Like

Yeah sure, just send me the character details and your instagram username.

These are amazing! :grin: something like the 4th one with my Instagram on it would look great!

1 Like

Send me your character details and your instagram username :smile:

1 Like

My instagram name is @crazygranted.episode and could I have the character look like me?:smiley:

1 Like

Like your profile picture?

Yes please!

I don’t know that I’ll be able to draw the braids. It’s pretty hard.

You don’t have to draw braids, you can draw curly hair or straight hair.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

okay!

Thank you!!

Here you go! (I kinda like this better than the original not gonna lie)
37%20AM

helloo, your art is great btw, I was wondering if you could do me backgrounds for my up coming story , if you can great but if you cant that’s fine lol x

1 Like

I can’t make backgrounds, but I can draw art scenes?

okay great , right now I just need backgrounds as my story is ready to be published but I don’t have any backgrounds lol , how do you want to do this ?

Like I said, I don’t make backgrounds, but @Problematic_Patrick does. He is really amazing and I’m sure he could help you when he’s done with his other clients. Sorry i can’t help. xx

sorry miss read it , ohh okay thank you , can you do me an art scene ?

1 Like

Yeah, just send character details, a reference picture, and what background you want.