Anyone need any background edits (day to night/night to day, changing the wall colour, etc...?)💕

Hey Everyone
Lately I have been practicing background edits. I’ve only done a couple but if you need any day to night/night to day backgrounds or you want the wall a different colour I can try and help! Here’s the ones I’ve done:

I removed the lane ropes on these.
I changed the wall and cabinet colour/pattern

I changed the bench and stool colours. Also sorry if this is in the wrong category💕

7 Likes

I’m guessing no one wants a background edit😂

1 Like

No, don’t be discouraged :scream: someone will request at some point, sometimes it just takes time :hugs:

1 Like

Lol yeah I know sometimes I’m just impatient and I get excited when people need something😂

Lol now I have nothing to do😂

1 Like

can i have a edit?

Hey, can you please turn this loft bed into a normal bed just like the left one? (not exactly the same exept with the last one!

i understand if you can’t do it :slight_smile: <3

2 Likes

I love your job! I’m currently working on a new story and backgrounds like this would be really helpful, your doing great for just barely starting, maybe we could work together soon ?.

1 Like

Anyone know how to make covers bc I wanna make my own but idk how

1 Like
1 Like

Of course what would you like?

1 Like

That would be great!:two_hearts:

1 Like

Sorry I don’t really understand what you mean😐 so you would like the left bed on the right as well, replacing the bunk bed?

1 Like

its simallar like this but i want a little thing that you use to stand towels on near the bathroom’s mirrorimage

Could you send me a picture of the stand thing you mean please. And would you like it with that wallpaper?

1 Like

yes also image

1 Like

Ok but I can’t use that towel rack because it’s turned to the side. Just double checking would you like the towel rack between to toilet and mirror?

1 Like

yes

Is this one good enough? It looks kinda bad so I could change the towel rack to another one if you want.:two_hearts:

1 Like

it’s good thanks

1 Like